Experience Florence as never before – through the eyes of Robert Langdon of Dan Brown’s ‘Inferno’ on our original and first Inferno tour.
Highlights of the private Dan Brown Inferno Tour- Dante’s Florence include:
- Discover Dante’s Florence on this engaging private activity, seeing references of the epic poem after which Brown named ‘Inferno’
- Hear about how Dante changed Italy with his epic ‘Divine Comedy’, seeing some of the many references of his work hidden through the streets of Florence
- Discover Dante’s lasting impact upon everything from the Italian language and master artworks to the Catholic Church itself
- Be immersed right into the pages of the thrilling book of the same name whilst visiting some of the most iconic buildings in the Renaissance city
- Trace the very paths Langdon followed, spying the Renaissance artifacts that form the pieces of the ‘Inferno’ puzzle
- Visit the Baptistery and step inside the Palazzo Vecchio, both key locations of ‘Inferno’
We also reveal insider insights from the only non-fictional person referred to in ‘The Da Vinci Code’, Maurizio Seracini. Also featured in Brown’s latest novel, ‘Inferno’, the work of Seracini has long been supported by Artviva as he searches for the lost Da Vinci. Hear about his study into the Da Vinci masterpiece that forms one of the biggest mysteries of the book.