Best of Florence Tours In One Day- Discount Package
Enjoy Florence’s must-see sights and save!
This special includes 3 great tours, 2 famous museums, smaller groups and the best guides in Florence…
You don’t need to do all the tours in one day! Just choose the dates that best suit you!
You can do the tours in any sequence you wish, but we do suggest starting with our classic easy introduction to Florence tour “The Original Florence Walk“
Highlights of the Best of Florence in One Day (or two) discounted package:
- Experience the must-sees and masterpieces with our specially-trained excellent guides
- Enjoy our special skip-the-lines program with all costs included
- Join our innovative, entertaining and interesting small-group tours
- Opt to do this discounted package over more than one day if you prefer
- Reserve 3 top-quality tours for one great price!
The Florence in One Day (or two) discount package consists of
- The Original Florence Walk – 3-hour guided tour with expert guide
- Masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery – 2-hour 15 minute, guided Uffizi Gallery visit with pre-reserved entry
- The Original David Tour – 1-hour Accademia visit with pre-reserved entry
The finer details of the package:
Price: Adults – 124 euro; Students (6-17 yrs) – 88 euro*; Children (0-5 yrs) – free; Infants (0-1 yr) – free.
Meeting times and dates:
1. Original Florence Walk: 9.15am Monday-Saturday throughout March-November (Sundays available after Easter until end of October).
2. Masterpieces of the Uffizi: 1.30pm Tuesday-Saturday throughout March-November (plus 2nd-5th Sundays from April-October).
3. Original David Tour: 4.45pm Tuesday-Saturday throughout March-November (plus 2nd-5th Sundays from April-October).
Meeting point: Our office, located at Via Sassetti, 1 in Florence’s city center.
Includes: The Original Florence Walk, Masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery and The Original David Tour. All tickets and entry fees included.
Total length: 6 hours 15 minutes (at least)
Notes: Knees and shoulders must be covered for entrance into churches. Backpacks/large bags, ‘selfie sticks’ and long umbrellas are not permitted by regulation. *All persons under 17 must present valid ID showing date of birth for entry into museums or full adult price will be charged.
Bag storage: Museum regulations do not permit backpacks and there is no convenient storage facility. Please bring only shoulder bags. The Uffizi further requests, “to get you through security faster, we’d be grateful if you could bring as few bags with you as possible, and try to put all the metal items you’re carrying in a single container before going through the metal detector. Thank you.”
Regulations: It is strictly forbidden to touch the artworks; to lean on the bases of sculptures or on the walls; to smoke; to throw chewing gum on the floor; to eat or drink; to sit on the floor or on the protective railings; to speak in a loud voice; to disturb other visitors; to use laser pointers; to behave in an unseemly manner detrimental to the dignity of the museum; to bring backpacks or long umbrellas; to use mobile (cell) phones; and, to use selfie-sticks. Photography and filming are allowed only without the use of flash, lighting or tripods, and only for personal rather than commercial use.
Weather: All tours included in this discount package run rain or shine.
NO HIDDEN COSTS! Price of reservation and entry fees are included. (PLEASE BEWARE – some companies may look cheaper but then require you to pay extra in cash when you depart for the tour!)
Scheduling: This is a package of our three most popular tours. You can take all three tours in one day or, if you have more time available, spread the tours out over more days for a more relaxing experience.
Rebooking: We must reserve museum tickets well in advance of your tour date. As such, a rebooking fee shall be incurred should you wish to change dates.
Included+ Meeting point etc.