- An English-speaking Tuscan chef will guide you through the techniques to prepare a traditional menu
- Prepare mouth-watering recipes passed down through the chef’s family and comprising only the freshest seasonal ingredients
- Make a fabulous starter such as ‘bruschetta’ or onions stuffed with Pecorino cheese
- Learn the tricks of the trade to making delicious first courses like hand-made pasta or gnocchi with a perfectly matched sauce
- The second course may be a Chianti Beef Stew or Etruscan Chicken
- Find out about the history of the dishes, such as how the Tuscan Orange Duck was taken to France by Catherine de’ Medici upon her marriage to the French royal Henry II
- No great meal is complete with a traditional dessert such as Tuscan Apple Cake or the best Tiramisù you’ve ever had!
- To conclude your great culinary activity, dine on the amazing results
- Enjoy a sumptuous meal served with the estate’s very own traditional Chianti wine and extra-virgin olive oil produced from the estate’s own grapevines and olive groves
- Receive a 150-page cook book to take home, ensuring your day out will stay with you forever
- On certain occasions, you might also have the privilege of a guided tour of the estate – and you might also have the opportunity to see where the wine is made and visit the ancient underground cellar
Luxury Tuscany Villa cooking Class 4 course Dinner
A hands-on cooking class in a historic Tuscan setting
The finer tour details:
Includes: hands-on cooking lesson, 4-course meal, 150-page Tuscan cookbook, return transportation from Florence to the Villa estate cooking class.
Meeting times and dates: 9.15am or 4:15pm in our office daily year-round upon request.
Activity length: approximately 4 hours in the kitchen, plus travel time to/from the location.
Weather: runs rain, hail or shine.
Location: The Tuscany Villa estate is equipped with two professional kitchens and features a stunning historic Villa including a frescoed ballroom, chapel, wine cellar and ‘limonaia’ (lemon tree house), on-ground farmhouses and a medieval tower surrounded by grapevines and olive groves, as well as historic hunting grounds in the hillside beyond.
Please note: If you have any food intolerances or requests, please let us know as soon as possible. Whilst we do our best to accommodate all, we must take into account the wishes of the entire group. This activity may conclude later than expected. It is best not to make museum bookings or other timed plans too soon after this cookery class. Dinner courses and Private Tuscany Cooking Classes are available upon request. Email [email protected] for more details.
In our office in Via Sassetti 1 , Florence.
[ultimate-faqs Include_category='Day Trips']
Recommended & Loved By: