Welcome to the wonderful villa in Tuscany! A beautiful escape in the midst of the Tuscan vineyards, where you can immerse yourself in the authentic Italian life and get a taste of the real dolce vita.
A traditional Tuscan villa awaits you, surrounded by vineyards, just a 20 minute drive from Florence.
Enjoy 3 beautiful double bedrooms and bathrooms in this villa in Tuscany designed in the authentic style of a Tuscan country house. Nightingales and fireflies will accompany your warm Italian evenings here as you sit on the terrace sipping some local wine, grown just around the corner!
Nearby you can enjoy winery tours and tastings, lunches in local trattorias and taste all the goodness this luscious land has to offer from olive oils, to artisan cheeses and charcuterie.
This previous Corsini country house villa in Tuscany sleeps 7 and features a full traditional Tuscan kitchen, outdoor eating area and a swimming pool to pass some lazy days under the Tuscan sun.
Tuscany Country House Features:
- 3 double bedrooms plus a single bed
- possibility to increase capacity to 10 with up to 3 sleeping in the living room
- 3 bathrooms
- swimming pool (5x7x1m)
- open plan Tuscan kitchen
- living room with fireplace
- outdoor eating area with sunset views
- Smart TV with Sky sports and cinema
- dishwasher, washing machine, iron, hairdryer, extra large oven, barbecue
- 40 mins from Florence
- nearest town: San Casciano in Val de Pesa with shops and trattorias
- Wine tours and tasting available nearby
- Foraging experiences & cooking classes can be organised on site with local experts and chefs
Just a mile from the local town of San Casciano in Val di Pesa, this villa in Tuscany is located near the town known as ‘the gateway to Chianti’. You can enjoy the local markets, buzzing piazzas, and get a real taste of typical Italian country life.
We can arrange for a professional chef to come and cook for you or give you cooking classes. Perhaps you would like to go mushroom hunting in the autumn or grape stomping? A tour of award-winning wineries with an Italian Prince? Whatever it is – we’ll make this vacation in Tuscany memorable for you!