A small-group ride through the countryside, with lunch, cellar visit, and wine tasting included.
The highlights of the Original Tuscany Bike Tour:
- Join the only eco-friendly trip that leaves on bike from the edge of Florence's city centre
- Be accompanied by our great guide as you enjoy a leisurely ride through stunning vistas of rolling hills, vineyards, olive groves, villas and castles
- Take in fantastic views of Florence city and classic Tuscan countryside
- Enjoy a light Tuscan snack with local products
- Savour a wine tasting of fine boutique wines in a 1000-year-old cellar
- Learn about the vintages made and the harvesting of grapes and olives
- Visit a private royal hunting estate at a Renaissance villa with a historic Italian garden
- Visit the estate's olive groves and ancient olive press before tasting delicious virgin olive oil chosen to represent Tuscany internationally
- See the quaint San Niccolò quarter as we stop by our favourite gelateria where, if you wish, you can try delightful flavours on our way back
The finer details of the Original Tuscany Bike Tour:
Prices: Adults - 80 euro; Youth (7-17 yrs) - 72 euro; Children (0-6 yrs) - N/A.
Includes: Light Tuscan snack. Vineyard and Olive Grove Visit. Stunning views of classic Tuscany peppered with cypress pines, rolling hills, villas and castles. A picturesque Tuscan village. High-quality mountain bikes and helmet. A great guide for moral support up hills! Smaller groups. Wine tasting and olive tasting at historic estate. A bottle of water. And most importantly, the surety of us being a fully-licensed and bonded tour operator!
Excluded from the price: Gelato and optional gratuities
Meeting time and dates: 9am daily
Meeting point: to be confirmed upon reservation. We will send a voucher with the meeting point details.
Length: 3.5 hours, including a total of 11 kilometres/7 miles riding at a leisurely pace.
Minimum participants: 4 persons
Maximum participants: 16 persons
Weather: This tour does not run in heavy rain - alternative activities can be arranged however, so please contact us before the tour time if in doubt.