Highlights of the Milan Fashion & Style Workshop include:
- The unique opportunity to discuss the industry with insiders
- Spend a morning or afternoon analysing current trends, and forecasting future ones, with a fashion editor from Vogue Italia
- Experience Milan, one of the world's fashion capitals, in the most unique of ways
- Explore the city that is home to many leading designers - including Giorgio Armani, Gianni Versace, Franco Moschino, Donatella Versace and Nicola Trussardi
- Find out what has made the city not only the leading sartorial hub in Italy, but also a must-see for enthusiasts and not alike
- Enjoy a unique and unmissable opportunity for anyone seeking deeper insight on how the world of fashion works
The finer details:
Availability: This tour is available upon request at either 9.30am or 2.30pm
Duration: 3 hours
Group size: 1-8 persons. Please contact us for larger groups.
How long are lines for the duomo in Florence?
Due to new security measures at the Duomo, all visitors must go through a metal detector for security check. Being a new system, there is only one entry and limited security personnel, as such the lines can be quite long. In case of very long
When is a good time to visit?
Italy's climate varies greatly from the Alps in the north to the southern areas and islands. Many parts of the country are fairly mild climate and beautiful for different reasons throughout the year. Some prefer to visit in the spring when...
Read all FAQs