Highlights of the Luxury Tuscany Villa Cooking Class include:
- With an English-speaking Tuscan chef on hand to guide you step-by-step, discover cooking techniques passed down through the generations
- From beginners to experts, learn to prepare mouth-watering dishes in this hands-on cookery course
- Using only the freshest of in-season ingredients, discover the simple secrets to delicious dishes
- Make a starter such as Focaccia or stuffed zucchini flowers
- Prepare two traditional first course dishes like hand-made pasta with a perfectly-matched sauce and a delicious risotto
- The second course may be a Chianti Beef Stew or perhaps a classic like pork with wrapes
- As no great Tuscan meal is complete with a traditional dessert, then learn to make a delicious sweet such as Panna Cotta with chocolate sauce or the best Tiramisù you’ve ever had!
- Then dine on the delicious meal you’ve prepared throughout the cooking class
- The meal is served with the estate’s very own traditional Chianti wine and extra-virgin olive oil
- Also receive a signature apron, as well as a 150-page cook book to take home, ensuring your day out in Tuscany will stay with you forever!
- On certain occasions, you might also have the privilege of a guided tour of the estate - and you might also have the opportunity to see where the wine is made and visit the ancient underground cellar
The finer details:
Price: €850 for 1-4pax; €205 for every additional person upto 13pax
Includes: hands-on cookery lesson, 5-course meal, 150-page Tuscan cookbook, signature apron, free return transportation from Florence city center to the Villa estate cooking class.
Meeting times and dates: 9.15 am or 4:15pm in our office daily year-round upon request. Evening classes also available upon request.
Activity length: approximately 5 hours in the kitchen, plus travel time to/from the Villa cooking class.
How long are lines for the duomo in Florence?
Due to new security measures at the Duomo, all visitors must go through a metal detector for security check. Being a new system, there is only one entry and limited security personnel, as such the lines can be quite long. In case of very long
What is appropriate for tipping in Italy?
In Italy, tipping is not as common in restaurants as it is in North America. You will sometimes see on your bill that a “coperto” or service fee is already included...
Read all FAQs