Highlights of the private Great Art Mysteries and the Uffizi Gallery Tour Combined include:
- Be part of an exciting investigation into the whereabouts of the greatest masterpiece, lost for over five centuries in a stunning medieval palace in Florence
- Receive the latest insider information, with our company working exclusively with the expert assigned the task of heading the search
- Explore a fascinating space, one of the most beautiful and historic palaces in Florence
- Visit the medieval Palazzo Vecchio replete with secret passages, mysterious legends, stunning frescoes and what's more we will do some Renaissance style UFO spotting
- Then, enjoy our Uffizi tour, which features in a BBC WORLD documentary with Michael Palin
- Enjoy easy access to the Gallery and the most famous artworks with the best guides in Florence
- Discover - and actually understand - the masterpieces in one of the world's greatest museums
- Hear great stories about the masters who changed art forever - such as how Michelangelo was able to out-smart a famous skinflint
Length: 3 hours
Includes: pre-reserved entrance to the Uffizi Gallery, tickets to Palazzo Vecchio, your own private guide *Cross over from the Palazzo Vecchio through the first part of the Vasari Corridor included if and when available.
When is a good time to visit?
Italy's climate varies greatly from the Alps in the north to the southern areas and islands. Many parts of the country are fairly mild climate and beautiful for different reasons throughout the year. Some prefer to visit in the spring when...
How long are lines for the duomo in Florence?
Due to new security measures at the Duomo, all visitors must go through a metal detector for security check. Being a new system, there is only one entry and limited security personnel, as such the lines can be quite long. In case of very long
Read all FAQs