The Best of Cinque Terre: A Private Tour Experience
A Private Tour of the Famous 5 Lands -Picturesque Villages
The Cinque Terre, the ‘5 Lands’ are famous for their pretty colorful facades overlooking the sea. They are 5 five little villages along the coastline of Liguria. You’ll see the prettiest highlights on this guided day trip.
Cinque Terre Clifftop, Hillside Trails and Stunning Views
This delightful tour to the Italian Ligurian Riviera will have you seeing beautiful cascading hilltop village and sea views, steeply sloped terraced olive groves and vineyards.
The Best of Cinque Terre Tour
Avoid the busy transportation and see the best of the Cinque Terre villages with a great guide.
Comfortable Car & Visit to the Famous Cinque Terre Villages
Accompanied by your guide, your private Cinque Terre tour departs from Florence by private minivan or car, heading towards Italy’s west coast, where you will be led to the best of the Cinque Terre towns.
Cinque Terra Village: Manarola
On this 1-day Cinque Terre tour from Florence, you’ll stop by pretty Manarola, one of the most beautiful towns in Italy. With it’s citrus-colored tower-houses, this town looks almost edible!
Cinque Terre Village: Riomaggiore
Time and weather permitting you’ll visit the lively yet relaxed village of Riomaggiore. Hop on the local train to the next village where you’ll pass through the mountain and see the spectacular views of the ocean and the breathtaking sight of Corniglia.
Cinque Terre Village: Monterosso
Another of the Cinque Terre villages- Time and weather permitting you’ll see ‘Il Gigante’ – the Giant carved into a cliff-face who has spent centuries enjoying spectacular coastal views over the Ligurian sea.
Cinque Terre Village: Vernazza
Last but not least you’ll reach Vernazza, home to a castle built in the 1400’s to protect the Cinque Terre village from pirate attacks.
Cinque Terre Village: Corniglia
Depending on the time and weather, our guide will take you to Corniglia with it’s breathtaking views.
Bonus Cinque Terre Tour Boat Ride!
If the weather allows, you will also catch the local ‘battello’ boat* between two of the villages.
Delightful Italian Lunch by the Cinque Terre Sea-Side
You’ll stop for a typical Ligurian lunch with wine to go with it.
Highlights of the Private of Cinque Terre Day Trip:
- Enjoy a private comfortable transfer from Florence to the Cinque Terre with a delightful English-speaking guide
- Experience some of the Mediterranean’s most stunning seaside villages on a one-day tour along the Italian Riviera
- Visit 3 of the best Cinque Terre villages by train, boat* and on foot^, seeing the others from a unique vantage point
- Pass pretty hillside olive groves and vineyards perched along the picturesque Ligurian coast
- Savor a restaurant lunch featuring typical Ligurian cuisine and wine
- Your tour guide will also point out the best eateries for other delicious local treats
- Spy a Castle built in the 1400s to protect the coastal village against pirate attacks
- Pass through Tuscany’s picturesque countryside as postcard perfect scenery flashes by
Arriving by Cruise Ship? Cinque Terre Shore Excursion
Contact us for a private Cinque Terre shore excursion from the port of Livorno or Genova.
This was an exceptional tour to lovely seaside villages with our knowledgeable and charming guide, Marissa. We traveled by car, boat, train and foot, enjoying the scenery, vineyards, hiking, shopping, beach and of course, the food. The restaurant chosen for lunch was excellent, where we also tried delicious local wine. We highly recommend this tour as the perfect way to experience Cinque Terre.
Linda Meek –
The tour was wonderful and our guide Ella was outstanding and so fun! We have used your group before and will continue to use your company again. I will recommend Art Viva to family and friends