The Best of Cinque Terre: A Private Experience
5 Picturesque Villages
The Cinque Terre, the ‘5 Lands’ are famous for their pretty colorful facades overlooking the sea. They are 5 little villages along the coastline which you will walk in this guided day trip.
Clifftop, hillside trails with stunning views
This delightful walk along the Italian Ligurian Riviera will have you away from the crowds in the fresh air, hiking past olive groves and vineyards.
The Best of Cinque Terre
Avoid the busy transportation and see the best of the Cinque Terre villages as you walk between some of the villages.
Comfortable Car & Visit the Villages
Accompanied by your guide, your private Cinque Terre tour departs from Florence by private small bus or car, heading towards Italy’s west coast, where you will be led to the best of the Cinque Terre towns.
Cinque Terra 1st village: Manarola
On this 1-day Cinque Terre tour from Florence, you’ll stop by pretty Manarola, one of the most beautiful towns in Italy. With a cluttering of citrus-colored tower-houses, this town looks almost edible!
Cinque Terre 2nd village: Riomaggiore
You’ll visit the lively yet relaxed village of Riomaggiore. Hop on the local train to the next village where you’ll pass through the mountain and see the spectacular views of the ocean and the breathtaking sight of Corniglia.
Cinque Terre 3rd village: Monterosso
In Monterosso, you’ll see ‘Il Gigante’ – the Giant carved into a cliff-face who has spent centuries enjoying spectacular coastal views over the Ligurian sea.
Last but not least you’ll reach Vernazza, home to a castle built in the 1400’s to protect the Cinque Terre village from pirate attacks.
Bonus boat ride!
If the weather allows permitting, you will also catch the local ‘battello’ boat* between two of the villages.
Delightful Italian Lunch by the Sea-Side
You’ll stop for a typical Ligurian lunch with wine to go with it.
Highlights of the Private of Cinque Terre Day Trip:
- Enjoy a private comfortable transfer from Florence to the Cinque Terre with a delightful English-speaking guide
- Experience some of the Mediterranean’s most stunning seaside villages on a one-day tour along the Italian Riviera
- Visit 4 of the best Cinque Terre village towns by train, boat* and on foot^, seeing the 5th from a unique vantage point
- Pass pretty hillside olive groves and vineyards perched along the picturesque Ligurian coast
- Savor a restaurant lunch featuring typical Ligurian cuisine and wine
- Your tour guide will also point out the best eateries for other delicious local treats
- Spy a Castle built in the 1400s to protect the coastal village against pirate attacks
- Pass through Tuscany’s picturesque countryside as postcard perfect scenery flashes by