Enjoy your Florence Walking Tour with the Best
Our entertaining guides make the Original Florence Walk the most highly-rated walking tour in Florence!
Discover the Famous Florence Must-Sees
The World’s most beloved art capital is home to architectural wonders and historical treasures from the Duomo to Ponte Vecchio. We’ll show you Florence’s top attractions through fun and fascinating stories.
Explore Hidden Secrets of Florence’s History
Join our fully-licensed, specially-trained guides who will transport you through time and place. You’ll visit little churches, quirky streets, Florentine palaces and notice things you wouldn’t otherwise spot!
A Florence Tour that’s Different
We’re not your average tour company. We believe history should be entertaining and enlightening – especially when you’re on vacation! That’s why we choose only gifted storytellers as our guides. We want you to feel Florence’s vivid history come to life.
Florence’s Global Cultural Impact
Florence is a top destination for a reason. Its tangible past spans the ancient, medieval, and Renaissance. With our tour you’ll begin to understand the cultural impact that Florence had all across the world.
Florence – The cradle of the Renaissance
Follow in the footsteps of Florence’s infamous families and individuals on our walking tour. Who did they bury alive near the Duomo? What did Leonardo da Vinci do that Michelangelo could never forgive? How did the Medici family use famous artists throughout the centuries? And what propelled Florence to become one of the greatest art cities the world has ever seen? Together, we’ll peel back the centuries while witnessing some of history’s greatest testaments.
Tour Florence’s Architectural Wonders
Visit the churches of Santa Trinità and Orsanmichele*, and the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore*, a true Renaissance wonder. Amazing architecture, stunning sculptures, and fascinating frescoes (okay, we’ll stop with the alliteration!). Take in the San Giovanni Baptistery, Ghiberti’s Gates of Paradise, and Giotto’s bell tower. And, of course, admire Brunelleschi’s dome, while learning the stories behind it. How did a goldsmith and untrained architect create the Renaissance’s greatest wonder? It’s a story we cannot wait to share with you, among so many others.
Walk in the Footsteps of the Greats
Tread in the tantalizing footsteps of the Michelangelo, the Medici’s, and their Florentine rivals. What’s more, you’ll understand why the city’s historic center is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Have Fun on your Florence Tour
Thanks to our small groups you can talk to the guide about your thoughts and ask all your questions. Discover who was buried alive near the Duomo. Then find out why Michelangelo never forgave Leonardo Da Vinci. Meanwhile, learn how the Medici family used famous artists throughout the Renaissance. Discover why Florence became one of the greatest art centers the world has ever seen.
Astounding Florentine Stories
Hear about astounding events that shocked the city’s local inhabitants. Witness famous the famous sculptures, frescoes and paintings of the churches of Santa Trìnita, Orsanmichele, and the Florence cathedral*.
Florence’s best kept secrets on your walking tour
Learn all about the hidden little secrets of Florence you won’t find on any other tour.
Highlights of Florence
See the Baptistery, Bell Tower, Gates of Paradise, Brunelleschi’s dome, the Vasari Corridor, Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, medieval towers, Renaissance palaces, famous shopping streets, and so much more!
Why Book the Original Florence Walk – The Best Walking tour of Florence?
- Our great highly trained ArtViva guides are gifted storytellers – the best in Florence
- The first company to do entertaining enjoyable small group high quality walking tours in Florence. ArtViva continues the excellence today
- Enjoy seeing all the main sites and get correct information
- Our fully licensed travel agency ensures peace of mind
- Our great customer care
- True local expertise that’s stood the test of time – since 1996
- Small groups-we keep the groups small
- Real people, with you in the city center – Say hello to us in our office in Florence!
What else to do in Florence? Try out these similar tours:
- Early Morning Florence Walk – an early morning version of our Florence Walking Tour – beat the heat, and the crowds and enjoy the city to yourselves!
- The Original David Tour – Visit the must-see David sculpture by Michelangelo at the Accademia Museum with our fantastic guides, skip-the-line and discover its beauty!
- Masterpieces of the Uffizi – The best tour of the Uffizi galleries out there! Everyone is astounded at how fun our tour of the Uffizi is, where you meet all the big names of art history and understand what made these artworks so important
*Please note from October 2019 entry to Orsanmichele is limited due to construction work