The Best of Florence and Tuscany Package Discount!
One special price opens the door to this iconic city and its romantic surroundings.
Our unsurpassed guides will share the secrets of its refined culture, as well as whisking you away for a full-day visit to three Tuscan hilltop towns, including lunch and wine tasting at a quintessential villa.
The small-group Best of Florence and Tuscany Package includes:
- The Original Florence Walk: a 3-hour guided tour of Florence’s must-see sights with expert guide, exploring the highlights of Florence’s historic city centre.
- Masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery: a 2-hour, skip-the-line guided visit of the masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery
- The Original David Tour: a 1-hour, skip-the-line visit to the Accademia museum to see the world’s most famous sculpture and its fascinating artist.
- The Best of Tuscany Tour: a great small-group experience – no large buses! Enjoy the original Best of Tuscany with a great guide to truly bring the past to life. Three fabulous hilltop towns of Siena, San Gimignano and Monteriggioni, wine tasting and cellar visit at a stunning historic estate, vineyards, olive groves, olive oil tasting, delicious light lunch with wine, classic countryside views in the company of your fabulous guide!
Firenze Card Discount for Firenze Card Holders
If you’ve already purchased a Firenze Card just email us after you have made your booking with your booking details and we will discount you the cost of the ticket.
For more information about the Firenze Card see our blog.
Meeting point for all tours:
Our Office Via Sassetti, 1 (2nd floor), in the Odeon cinema building, corner Piazza Davanzati.
15 hours at least in Florence city center and Tuscan surroundings.
* We must reserve tickets well in advance of your tour date. As such, a rebooking fee shall be incurred should you wish to change dates.
* Please make sure that shoulders and knees are covered for entrance into churches.
* Large bags/backpacks are not permitted in museums.
* All persons under 17 must present valid ID showing date of birth for entry into museums or full adult price will be charged.
* NO HIDDEN COSTS! Price of reservation and entry fees are included. (PLEASE BEWARE – some companies may look cheaper but then require you to pay extra in cash when you depart!)
Museum regulations do not permit backpacks, ‘selfie sticks’ or long umbrellas. There is no convenient storage facility. Please bring only shoulder bags. The Uffizi further requests, “to get you through security faster, we’d be grateful if you could bring as few bags with you as possible, and try to put all the metal items you’re carrying in a single container before going through the metal detector. Thank you.”
It is strictly forbidden to touch the artworks; to lean on the bases of sculptures or on the walls; to smoke; to throw chewing gum on the floor; to eat or drink; to sit on the floor or on the protective railings; to speak in a loud voice; to disturb other visitors; to use laser pointers; to behave in an unseemly manner detrimental to the dignity of the museum; to bring backpacks or long umbrellas; to use mobile (cell) phones; and, to use selfie-sticks. Photography and filming are allowed only without the use of flash, lighting or tripods, and only for personal rather than commercial use.
All tours included in this discount package run rain or shine.
We’ll confirm the meeting point with you after booking.
[ultimate-faqs Include_category='Day Trips']