- Explore St Mark’s Square, once the epicentre of the wealthiest and most powerful city in Europe
- See the splendor of St Mark’s Basilica, encompassing a millennium of illustrious history
- Hear about the struggles to save this city from slowly disappearing beneath the dazzling waters of the Adriatic Sea
- Experience what “La Serenissima” signifies, and has signified, to Venetians throughout the centuries
- Step in the footsteps of the condemned and take in the splendid views of the aptly-named Bridge of Sighs
- Experience the pomp and pageantry of the magnificent Doges and hear about their outlandish lifestyles
- Enter the Doge’s Palace, embodying one of the grandest propaganda campaigns ever seen in history
- Hear how the Doges masterminded one of the biggest tragedies in the history of western culture – then profited from it
More Online Experiences
If you’re in lockdown or unable to travel for a long time why not take a look at our other live classes to keep you occupied and having fun:
Online Cooking Class: Florentine Steak Experience
Online Experience: Dancing Around the World
Online Experience: Courtesans of Venice
or Discover them all here
Request a Private Online Masterclass Experience
All of our online masterclass experiences can be hosted privately just for you and or your group. We can customize the virtual experience however you like. Whatever you are looking for we can create and design something specifically for you.
Go ahead and leave us some details below with what you are looking for and we’ll be in touch.
Explore our Private Online Virtual Masterclasses & Experiences
- Enjoy exploring the world from your own home at a time that suits you.
- We have amazing experts from around the world. World leaders and passionate locals, all great story-tellers, ready to engage and enthrall you
Great for Families & Kids
- Make homeschooling fun! Our amazing experts are available for 1 to 1 exciting learning time.
- Bring to life incredible stories from ancient Rome, learn to make pizza & handmade pasta, or virtually travel on the Venice lagoons!
- Family-friendly guides are great at bringing learning to life. Our online experiences are designed for children, teens & multigenerational families. Fill out our inquiry form, tell us about yourself and we will get back to you.
Have fun with distanced friends & family
- If you’re separated from friends or family, plan a get together with a fun online experience on a topic or activity of your choosing!
- Italian fine wine tasting with a sommelier, a fun relaxed masterclass with a Michelin chef, or a visit to the Vatican with a world-leading expert, we will work with you to create a private experience for your holiday, a special occasion, team building or just for fun. Enquire using our form.
Live Online Curricula for Schools, Universities & Colleges
- We work with you to develop your own custom multi-session curricula for preschool, kindergarten, middle, upper schools, colleges and universities.
- Our amazing experts are great at engaging with our dive in deep learning aided by fascinating visual presentations and virtually guided tours.
- Break out of geographical constraints and jump from viewing masterpieces up close in the world’s greatest museums to going into iconic monuments where history was made.
- With our interactive conversational Socratic approach, your students will be able to ask our experts questions as they go. Our curricula are also available for parents looking for immersive engaging home-schooling content.
Enjoyable Team Building Online Experiences and Incentives
- Enjoy connecting virtually with colleagues near and far.
- Our fabulous experts will guide you through an interactive online experience focused on the topic of your choosing: whether it’s a tasting of fine Italian wine with a noble sommelier, or a fun relaxed masterclass with a Michelin chef, or experiencing the Vatican with a world-leading expert, or having a fun virtual travel disco dance party with a destination of your choice…
- We will work with you to create a bespoke team-building experience that will be talked about for years to come.
Enquire using our form above
Date & Times
This private experience can be customised and booked at a time to suit you with sufficient notice.
The times on the booking calendar are a guide and will be confirmed and arranged with you upon booking. Our expert is in Italy (UTC +2) and times will depend on your location and time zone as well as the chef’s availability.
Check your local time at your location with this converter: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com
Can I visit Italy at the moment?
Keep checking with your government’s official travel advice and your airline, as information and regulations change quickly. Regardless of whether you can physically travel to Italy or not these Live Experiences will transport you there from wherever you are in the world!
What are our Online Live Experiences?
These new experiences are live and interactive guided tours or masterclasses with one of our amazing experts.
Each Online Experience will have a unique link to an exclusive online webinar with our world-class experts, where not only will they take you around the world and back in time through their video, but you can ask questions via chat and even interact directly!
It’s not just a lecture, it’s an interactive experience with a live Q&A satisfying all your questions. You get to be in the same ‘room’ as our experts!
What time of day do online experiences take place?
Please see the Date & Times tab for details. You can use this handy timezone converter link to verify what the start time is in your city/region.
What do I need to bring to an online experience?
All you need is a strong internet connection on your phone, tablet or computer. We recommend getting comfortable with a good coffee of nice glass of wine depending on your preference.
What age group is best suited for this online virtual experience?
This experience is appropriate for all ages. Please be aware, historical art, particularly in the renaissance, often features nudity, as in Michelangelo’s famous David sculpture!.
Can my family join this virtual live experience?
Yes of course! There will only be one login per booking on a device, so make sure you can all clearly see the screen.
Do I need to download a software program or install anything?
The experiences are via Zoom, usually this does not require installation but it can depend on your device. We will send you everything you need with instructions and the link to access the experience when you book.
Do I need a Webcam or and a Microphone? Will other people be able to see me or and hear me?
You do not need these. You have the option to turn on your video and microphone to ask questions or you may use the chat function. You are welcome to interact during the experience; our expert will guide you. In the question and answer part of the experience you can ask questions via audio or chat. For some experiences with a small group you may also interact with video if you like. We will always ask permission beforehand.
Can I cancel the Virtual Experience?
Virtual Experiences are non-refundable, but are transferable with sufficient advance notice to another time/day. Please see our terms and conditions.
To run this virtual live experience we require a minimum of 2 people
As you know this is a difficult time for us in Italy. We are heartbroken you’ve had to cancel your trips and offer these online experiences as a way to experience a taste of Italy from afar until you can travel again.
We want to offer this opportunity to you at a price that is fair for you while helping us cover our costs to pay our experts, staff and running costs for the private custom experience at a time and date to suit you.
We’ve set a base price of 300 euros for your group of family and friends who may join from all over the world on multiple devices. Please get in touch via the form under the details tab to discuss a private quote if this does not seem appropriate for you.