Cruise Ship Shore Excursion in Livorno?
Enjoy a comfortable transfer from Livorno to Florence and let us help you make the most of your stop in Livorno port by showing you the jewels of Tuscany.
What’s included in this combination and who’s it for?
- Private Walking Tour of Florence – it’s an exclusive version of our Original Florence Walk that we’ll customise to fit your timings and preferences, while still covering all the highlights like the Ponte Vecchio
- Skip-the-Line tickets and guided tour of the Accademia Gallery to see Michelangelo’s original David sculpture – we know you don’t have time to waste waiting in queues, so we’ll give you the fastest possible access and the most expert insight with our great guide
- Visit to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa – Visit the Field of Miracles and get your picture with the amazing wonder before you head back to your ship!
- Return Transfer – Private driver and comfortable vehicle to and from your cruise ship to Florence and Pisa
- Private Guide – Expert, fully licensed and qualified guides – the best in Florence!
Livorno Cruise Ship Private Transfer: Florence Private Tour + David + Leaning Tower of Pisa: What’s not included in this combo?
- Uffizi Museums – If you’re not a fan of long hours in museums or history of art, this option doesn’t include the Uffizi gallery. It contains many world-famous masterpieces and our guides never fail to bring them to life but we understand when you’re short on time on holiday it’s not for everyone! If you’d prefer to include a fascinating trip to the Uffizi try this Livorno Cruise Ship Excursion instead!
- Entry to climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa. For most people the best way to see the tower and it’s awesome lean is from the outside! You can mess around taking funny photos and enjoy a gelato. When you’re short on time, queueing to climb up the tower isn’t what we recommend to make the most of your day in Tuscany! If you’re extra keen to get inside though let us know and we’ll see what we can do for you!
What to expect on this Florence & Pisa Livorno Cruise Ship Shore Excursion?
Visit Florence in Comfort & Style
See the highlights of Florence on our world-famous Original Florence Walk, with an expert private guide just for you! Discover all Florence has to offer from the Duomo to the Ponte Vecchio and stroll through the magical streets listening to fascinating stories.
Skip-the-Line Michelangelo’s David
While you’re in Florence don’t miss the opportunity to see Michelangelo’s world famous David sculpture. Skip the line at the Accademia museum and delve into the life of the extraordinary Michelangelo with our famously entertaining guides!
Direct to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
While you’re here let us take you to see the amazing Leaning Tower of Pisa. Your driver will take you straight to the field of miracles where you can snap your pictures with the tower before heading back to your ship!
Cruise ship stop in Livorno? We’ve answered some of your most popular questions here, for anything else – contact us!
What to visit in Italy if your cruise ship docks in Livorno?
Lucky you! If your cruise ship stops in the port city of Livorno on the West coast of Tuscany in Italy, you’ve got a great opportunity to visit Florence and Pisa, amazing wonders of Italy. Tuscany has magical countryside, sumptuous food, wondrous hilltop towns and stunning coastlines – it deserves a dedicated trip to really enjoy everything it has to offer. But while you’re docked in Livorno, we know how to help you make the most of it!
How to visit Florence from Livorno? How far is it?
Visiting Florence from Livorno is a great way to make the most of your cruise ship stop in Italy. Florence is 90 kilometers from Livorno and is best reached with a private transfer for the quickest connection. By car, this takes 1.5 hours although we allow 2 hours for the journey to take into account traffic and diversions.
How much time do you need to visit museums in Florence?
Florence is a magnificent city filled with endless treasures to discover, but if you only have a limited time, we can show you how to make the most of it with our deep knowledge of the city.
The highlights of the city can be discovered on our Original Florence Walk in 3 hours or an express version of it in 2 hours if you want to fit in other activities. The Accademia gallery can be covered easily in 45 minutes. In this cruise shore excursion visiting Florence and Pisa, we’ll adapt the timings to get you where you need to be in time!
How long does the Livorno – Florence transfer take?
Please consider that your cruise ship arrival and departure times do not include the time needed to disembark and embark from your cruise ship so you must allow an extra hour for this. For transfers from Livorno port to Florence city center we allow 2 hours each way although this can be less according to traffic. By traveling with our VIP private transfers you can ensure optimum comfort and the most efficient journey times.
Can you take a train to Florence from Livorno?
There are regular trains between Florence and Livorno central station, however, reaching the central station from the port and the highlights of Florence from the main station can take up your valuable and limited time. With a direct transfer you can make sure you take advantage of all your time during your trip and go exactly where you need to go without dealing with the stresses of the Italian public transport system!
What to do with 1 day in Florence?
With 1 day in Florence, there’s plenty to explore and our carefully crafted tours and packages can help you make the most of it. We have packages combining the Original Florence Walk with guided Uffizi gallery tour or Accademia David tours so you can choose what you want to see and do with your time. Don’t forget to take into account time you want to have for lunch or other breaks or shopping as we need to allow 2 hours each way for travel plus 1 hour before your ship departure time to board.