Tread grapes and make wine during the vintage!
Discover traditional wine-making methods during this complete wine tour in one of Italy’s top producing regions!
Highlights of the Grape Stomping in Tuscany wine tour include:
- Visit a historic villa and estate vineyard
- Learn about the harvest process and discover how the grapes are turned into award-winning wine on a guided tour of the cellar
- Try your hand (or rather, foot) at the traditional ‘pigéage’ method
- Partake in a tradition that dates back to at least 3rd century CE with the first representations of grape stomping depicted at a Roman harvest party
- Enjoy a traditional lunch with a glass of wine served pool-side*
- You can even take a dip if you’d like to enjoy a swim in the pool!
- Surround yourself with stunning views.
Like Wine? Why not try these: