Save time and see Florence’s top sites and attractions
Explore the incredible history and top sights of Florence in a small group on our 2 hour Express Florence Walking tour.
The Express Florence walking tour is a shortened version of our famous classic Original Florence Walk, a 3 hour small group walking tour of Florence.
Highlights of the Express Florence Walking Tour
- Hear about amazing stories that shocked the Florentines
- Listen to how the rule of the Medici family caused the Renaissance
- Stroll through picturesque Florentine neighborhoods
- Travel past stupendous Florentine palaces, churches, and chapels
- Admire the beautiful exterior of the Duomo learning the tales of its incredible construction
- Follow in the footsteps of history’s greatest renaissance artists from Michelangelo to Leonardo Da Vinci
- See Florence’s must-see sites from the Vasari Corridor to the historic Ponte Vecchio bridge – now host to sparkling shops of gold jewelry
- Discover famous shopping streets and get great advice on what to buy and what not to buy
- Your tour finishes in central Florence, near the famous Duomo so that you can continue exploring the city for yourself
Why do an Artviva small group guided tour of Florence?
- We are a professional licensed tour operator
- Our selected guides are chosen for their insider knowledge, expertise, and charisma
- We only have small groups, allowing you an intimate experience, to speak with the guides and ask questions whenever you want
- Great customer care. We are located in the center of Florence in a beautiful office. Come and see us!
- Get the right information and see the top attractions of Florence quickly and easily – stress free!
Licensed tour operator
Artviva is a fully licensed operator as required by Italian law. We recommend you always check your tour operator is legal and licensed to avoid scams.