Enjoy the best Florence tour with David
Experience our Original Florence Walk & David Tour- an exclusive guided walking tour
Skip the long lines at the Accademia Museum
See Florence’s urban history come to life
on this exclusive guided visit of the historic centre that also includes a viewing of Michelangelo’s original David at the Accademia.
Focusing on the historically-rich areas north of the river and to the west of Santa Croce, you’ll be flipping through the proverbial pages of over 2,000 years of tantalizing history.
Highlights of the private Original Florence Walk & David Tour include:
- Enjoy a experience, entertaining and suited to all levels and ages
- With an expert guide, visit the highlights, including the Duomo (Cathedral), Santa Trinità and Orsanmichele
- Hear great stories about the must-see sights, including the Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Piazza Strozzi, Vasari Corridor, Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Baptistery, Palazzo Vecchio and many other medieval towers, renaissance palaces and historic streets along the way
- Learn the fascinating history of the birthplace of the Renaissance
- Listen to many great stories and anecdotes not usually in the history books
- See famous art works, including numerous outdoor statues
- On this comprehensive combination private activity, also visit the Accademia Gallery to view Michelangelo’s majestic David statue and his Slaves composition
Firenze Card Discount for Firenze Card Holders
For a Firenze Card discount just email us after you have made your booking with your booking details.
For more information and buying the Firenze Card