The Best of Cinque Terre Tour
The 5 Seaside Villages of Cinque Terre
See some of the Mediterranean’s most stunning seaside villages that comprise the Cinque Terre (‘Five Lands’) in this fantastic one-day, combined Florence transfer and guided trek along the Italian Riviera.
Cinque Terre Hillside Groves and Vineyards
This fabulous day-long tour from Florence passes through pretty hillside olive groves and vineyards perched along the picturesque Ligurian coast.
Stunning seaside views
See stunning views of the sea as your Cinque Terre tour guide takes you to the best of the Cinque Terre village towns.
A great Cinque Terre guide and small group – Covid-19 note*
Accompanied by your guide, this Cinque Terre tour departs from Florence by private small bus, heading towards Italy’s west coast, where you will be led to the best of the Cinque Terre towns. *Since we only use private vehicles and no big buses in the current months we are unable to run the small group semi-private version of this tour as social distancing rules cannot be maintained. Please book a private tour from the calendar if you wish to join us.
Cinque Terre Village: Manarola
On this one-day Cinque Terre tour from Florence, visit the quaint village of Manarola, allowing for an exploration of what is officially considered one of the most beautiful towns in Italy. With a cluttering of citrus-colored tower-houses, this town looks almost edible!
Cinque Terre Village: Riomaggiore
Visit exquisite Riomaggiore, where you will be able to soak up the atmosphere of this lively yet relaxed seaside village. Catch the local train to Monterosso, the windows framing spectacular views of the Ligurian seaside, including capturing the breathtaking sight of Corniglia, as we head to the next port of call along the Cinque Terre.
Cinque Terre Village: Monterosso
In Monterosso, see ‘Il Gigante’ – the Giant carved into a cliff-face who has spent centuries enjoying spectacular coastal views over the Monterosso sea.
Cinque Terre Village: Vernazza
Reach Vernazza, home to a castle built in the 1400’s to protect the Cinque Terre village from pirate attacks.
Bonus Cinque Terre Boat Ride
Weather permitting, you will also catch the local ‘battello’ boat* between two of the villages.
Highlights of the Best of Cinque Terre Tour Small Group
- Enjoy private small-bus transfer from Florence to the Cinque Terre with a delightful English-speaking guide
- Experience some of the Mediterranean’s most stunning seaside villages on a one-day tour along the Italian Riviera
- Visit 3 of the best Cinque Terre village towns by train, boat* and on foot^, seeing the others from a unique vantage point
- Pass pretty Cinque Terre hillside olive groves and vineyards perched along the picturesque Ligurian coast
- Savour a Cinque Terre restaurant lunch featuring typical Ligurian cuisine and wine
- Your tour guide will also point out the best Cinque Terre eateries for other delicious local treats
- Spy a Castle built in the 1400s to protect the coastal village against pirate attacks
- Pass through Tuscany’s picturesque countryside as postcard perfect scenery flashes by