The Best of Cinque Terre
5 Seaside Villages
See some of the Mediterranean’s most stunning seaside villages that comprise the Cinque Terre (‘Five Lands’) in this fantastic one-day, guided trek along the Italian Riviera.
Hillside groves and vineyards
This fabulous day-long walking tour passes through pretty hillside olive groves and vineyards perched along the picturesque Ligurian coast.
Stunning seaside views
See stunning views of the sea as your Cinque Terre tour guide takes you to the best of the Cinque Terre village towns.
A great guide and small group
Accompanied by your guide, this Cinque Terre tour departs from Florence by private small bus, heading towards Italy’s west coast, where you will be led to the best of the Cinque Terre towns.
On this one-day Cinque Terre tour from Florence, visit the quaint village of Manarola, allowing for an exploration of what is officially considered one of the most beautiful towns in Italy. With a cluttering of citrus-coloured tower-houses, this town looks almost edible!
Visit exquisite Riomaggiore, where you will be able to soak up the atmosphere of this lively yet relaxed seaside village. Catch the local train to Monterosso, the windows framing spectacular views of the Ligurian seaside, including capturing the breathtaking sight of Corniglia, as we head to the next port of call along the Cinque Terre.
In Monterosso, see ‘Il Gigante’ – the Giant carved into a cliff-face who has spent centuries enjoying spectacular coastal views over the Monterosso sea.
Reach Vernazza, home to a castle built in the 1400s to protect the Cinque Terre village from pirate attacks.
Weather permitting, you will also catch the local ‘battello’ boat* between two of the villages.
Highlights of the Best of Cinque Terre Tour Small Group
- Enjoy private small-bus transfer from Florence to the Cinque Terre with a delightful English-speaking guide
- Experience some of the Mediterranean’s most stunning seaside villages on a one-day tour along the Italian Riviera
- Visit 4 of the best Cinque Terre village towns by train, boat* and on foot^, seeing the 5th from a unique vantage point
- Pass pretty hillside olive groves and vineyards perched along the picturesque Ligurian coast
- Savour a restaurant lunch featuring typical Ligurian cuisine and wine
- Your tour guide will also point out the best eateries for other delicious local treats
- Spy a Castle built in the 1400s to protect the coastal village against pirate attacks
- Pass through Tuscany’s picturesque countryside as postcard perfect scenery flashes by