Da Vinci Code Tour with the Original Detective
Your internationally-renowned art detective and guide also happens to be the only real person mentioned in Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code.
World’s Foremost Expert
He holds the world’s largest private database on artistic masterpieces and challenged the art establishment when he discovered and proved that an acclaimed Leonardo work was not what it seemed to be.
He Holds the Keys to the Lost Leonardo
Due to his pioneering research and development of new technologies Dr Seracini believes the long lost Leonardo Da Vinci Masterpieces lies beneath a newly constructed wall and covered by Vasari’s frescos. Read more about his struggles with the authorities to bring the mystery to light on our blog.
Highlights of the Private Tour with the Da Vinci Code Art Detective:
- Enjoy one of the most exclusive tours of Florence’s Palazzo Vecchio
- Spend two hours with the world’s leading art sleuth – no one on earth has examined more masterpieces!
- Learn about the discovery of another missing Da Vinci masterpiece, one lying hidden for centuries under the surface of a later painting
- Find out how to spot a forgery
- Get hints on building your own private collection