A Gondola Adventure – Unique Guided Venice Gondola Tour
See Venice at its most sumptuous as we reveal the fascinating ancient allure of the Gondola.
Hear all about gondolas and the ancient craft, history and guild of rowing and making the gondolas. Find out why they became the famous iconic and unique boats they are today.
Highlights of A Gondola Adventure – Unique Guided Venice Gondola Tour include:
- Enjoy a private Gondola ride with your very own guide to reveal the city’s secrets and mysteries
- Learn about Venice whilst guided by a master of the archetypal gondola guild
- Pass time with the gondoliers who have plied the waters of this marvelous archipelago for centuries
- Experience Italy’s most mysterious city as the Venetians have for over a millennium
- Be enthralled by tales of ancient rites, secret symbols, high drama and colorful characters – all amid stunning surroundings
- Explore the labyrinth maze of Venice’s tiny hidden picturesque canals, tantalisingly mysterious byways and iridescent canals
- Be enveloped by history while learning the traditional greeting of the gondoliers
- Listen to the merry sing-song cadences of the gondoliers as the water faintly laps on moss-covered facades
1 hour* 30 minutes in the gondola and a 30 minute walking tour. Gondola time can be extended to one hour.
Available upon request at 9.30am-6.00pm throughout April-October and 9.30am-5.00pm for the remainder of the year.
A private gondola ride with guide
Usually back at the starting point. If you would like the guide to walk you to another location, just tell us in the notes section of your booking.
In case of heavy rain or other bad weather, call us at +39 055 2645033 to confirm the status of your tour!
*The entire Guided Gondola Adventure Experience duration is 30 minutes. You may choose to have around 30 minutes on the gondola followed by approximately 30 minutes more of a short walking tour with your guide reaching St Mark’s Square. To extend the gondola ride to a whole hour, choose the optional extra 30 Minutes while making your booking. Please let us know your preference in the Notes section of your booking if you have chosen the optional extra 30 minutes time.
We’ll confirm the meeting point with you after booking.
If you would like a private transfer to the meeting point please choose the optional add-on.
[ultimate-faqs Include_category='Day Trips']