Partners Terms and Conditions
1. Please Read Our Terms and Conditions Carefully. Tour and service requests will not be accepted unless you agree to the following terms and conditions. Note any extra terms or conditions that may appear with the tour or product descriptions, such as minimum numbers required to run tours and no child seats provided in tours requiring transport, weather limitations, etc; your clients must also be made aware of the terms and conditions. A full set of our terms and conditions appears on our web site at www.italy.artviva.com
2. A full refund is made if the tour or service is not available on the dates you request;
3. All the products are commissionable except the packages and the special offers. All the products including the packages and the special offers can be booked;
4. We will confirm via email with the email address contact you provide however we do not take responsibility for non receipt of emails. Please ensure your spam filter is not blocking emails from firstname.lastname@example.org;
5. In case of non-receipt of an email confirmation, you must phone our company main office to confirm in a timely way if you have not received an email confirmation five days before your tour date. See our Florence office contact in the above notes;
6. Photographic ID is required for all Participants for all Tours and Services
You must list the names of all participants and they must bring along to the tour or service a government approved photographic identification such as a passport. Participants can not undertake services and will not be accepted without approved identification.
7. For all discounted tours and specials, last minute, etc there are no refunds, changes or transfers of services possible;
8. Cancellation & Refund Policy:
a. More than 15 days : Only a service booking fee of 20 Euro is charged;
b. Less than 15 days is treated as a no-show or non arrival in time for tour departure: this results in 100% of the tour price being charged;
9. Recommend to the clients arrival time for all Tours and Services
Customers must be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour or service departure, if not we reserve the right to cancel the booking without a refund. Tours must depart promptly in respect of other clients that have arrived on time and in respect of advertised tour scheduling and suppliers services;
10. Late arrivals are subject to our terms and conditions: there is a 100 % charge, no refunds, cancellations, exchanges, tours and services are non transferable. As above you are recommended to arrive for tours and services 10 minutes before scheduled departure time. Please recommend your customers to allow extra time to calmly find meeting points as travelling in a foreign country can be confusing and we want clients to be stress free!
11. Private Tours and Services specific issues:
a. Cancellations more than 28 days before the service: a booking/service fee of 100 euro will be charged;
b. Cancellation less than 28 days, no-show, or non arrival in time for departure: 100% of the tour price;
c. As above clients must be at the meeting point 10 minutes before scheduled departure.
12. Custom Tour and Service Fees with Extensive Planning specific issues:
a. More than 28 days : a booking fee of 300 Euro will be charged;
b. Less than 28 days : 100% charged;
c. Date of Tour Service and Changes:
Tours and services can not be transferred or dates changed
13. Please note if requesting a refund 6 months after the booking was made, due to banking regulations we cannot refund you directly onto your credit card. You will be able to be refunded by bank transfer only and this will incur an additional fee;
14. The ID and the Password that has been approved to login the website are private and confidential and for no reason can be borrowed or given to third parties.
15. Any breach of the articles will end the partnership;
16. The partnership can be terminated at time by both parties;
17. The partner cannot sell the products to clients and third parties at a lower price than what appears on the official web site www.italy.artviva.com.
18. Any variation on prices or updates regarding the products will be notified via email;
19. All descriptions, images, names of tours etc are protected by copyright; any use must have prior written approval from a Director of our company.
20. For any dispute; Florence is the competent forum.