Join this active tour and enjoy the city during those breathtaking first hours of the day!
Highlights of the Early Morning Run in Florence Tour include:
- Behold the stunning exteriors of the Duomo (Cathedral) and Giotto's Bell Tower
- Spy the must-see sites from the perfect vantage points and take in the best views over the city
- Bound along ancient streets and through magnificent piazzas, including Piazza Signoria, Piazza Repubblica and Piazza Pitti (where sits the Pitti Palace)
- Go out through the ancient city walls, beyond the historical city centre and up to the most spectacular vantage point from a terrace overlooking the whole of Florence - Piazzale Michelangelo
- Have your breath taken away if not from the uphill run, then certainly by the beautiful views!
- Continue on by passing the historic and picturesque church of San Miniato
- Take a lovely avenue back to the centre to finish by the Duomo, in perfect time for breakfast!
The finer details:
Price: Adults 35 euro; Students (13-17 years) 32 euro
Group size: from 2-8 persons
Meeting time and dates: 7.15am for a 7.30am start daily.
Meeting point: you will be sent a voucher with the meeting point upon reservation.