Highlights of the private Capri & Blue Grotto Tour include:
- Be taken to one of the most amazing sea caves, the Blue Grotto*
- Travel along the Mamma Mia Road - so called because of the stunning views you’ll see along the way
- Visit the second largest comune on Capri island, Anacapri, offering superb vistas over the sea
- Experience the splendors of life on this picturesque island whilst taking a pleasant stroll to see even more breath-taking views
- Go in a chairlift to the highest vantage point of the island (1800 feet above sea level) for spectacular photo ops
- Have free time to enjoy lunch at one of the local eateries and to relax whilst taking in the stunning views over the Bay of Salerno
- Go in a convertible car to the main square of Capri, surrounded by fantastic shops where celebrities love to splurge
- Visit to the Caesar Augustus Garden
- Catch the ‘funicolare’ (cable car) down to the marina before enjoying the return ride back to Naples, where the tour concludes
Finer details of the private Capri & Blue Grotto Tour:
Cost: 750 euro for two persons
Meets: at the Naples train station or other coordinated meeting point.
Includes: an English-speaking guide, private transportation from Naples train station to the port, return fast-boat transport between Naples to Capri, Blue Grotto entry (or alternative*) by group boat, private convertible car transportation on the island, chair lift tickets, entry fees for the Caesar Augustus Garden, cable car tickets.
from 375.00 €