Highlights of the Best of Cinque Terre Tour include:
- Enjoy private small-bus transfer from Florence to the Cinque Terre with a delightful English-speaking guide
- Experience some of the Mediterranean's most stunning seaside villages on a one-day tour along the Italian Riviera
- Visit 4 of the best Cinque Terre village towns by train, boat* and on foot^, seeing the 5th from a unique vantage point
- Pass pretty hillside olive groves and vineyards perched along the picturesque Ligurian coast
- Savour a restaurant lunch featuring typical Ligurian cuisine and wine
- Your tour guide will also point out the best eateries for other delicious local treats
- Spy a Castle built in the 1400s to protect the coastal village against pirate attacks
- Pass through Tuscany's picturesque countryside as postcard perfect scenery flashes by
The finer details of the Best of Cinque Terre Tour:
Prices: Adults - 229 euro; Students (13-17 yrs) - 198 euro; Children 12 years and under - N/A.
Meeting point: Our Office at Via de' Sassetti, 1 in the heart of Florence
Meets: 8.15am each Monday and Thursday from 17 Apri l- 31 October
Includes: private return transportation from Florence, transportation between villages by local train and boat*, typical Ligurian lunch with wine, expert guide.
Please note: This tour involves a 30 minute walk over mixed terrain so comfortable, closed-toe walking shoes are advised. *Tour itinerary and transport between villages may vary in accordance with weather, seasonal availability, safety conditions and local ordinances. ^A trek along the famous Via dell'Amore - the 'path of love' - adorned with dedications to Greek and Roman gods shall be included when access is open to the public (being that may be closed due to works underway following a landslide in September, 2012). For any dietary restrictions, please make a note in the Notes section so we can inform the kitchen and do our best to accommodate your requirements.
Fitness requirement: You must be of an average fitness and health level to do this tour. The tour includes walking on mixed terrain, plus the coastal villages visited have sloping paths and stairs.
Minimum participants: 4 persons
Maximum participants: 8 persons