Experience the secrets and mysteries of the Da Vinci Code in Florence with an internationally-renowned art detective and guide, who also happens to be the only real person mentioned in Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code. He holds the world’s largest private database on artistic masterpieces and challenged the art establishment when he discovered and proved that an acclaimed Leonardo work was not what it seemed to be.
Highlights of the private Great Art Mysteries: Finding Da Vinci include:
- Receive the latest insider information thanks to our company working exclusively with the art expert assigned the task of heading the search
- Discover what all major international news agencies are poised to discover, with National Geographic even having purchased film rights to cover the search
- Explore a fascinating space, one of the most beautiful and historic palaces in Florence, being the medieval Palazzo Vecchio
- Learn about the Palazzo Vecchio's secret passages, mysterious legends, stunning frescoes
- Do some Renaissance-style UFO spotting!
The finer details:
Length: 1 hour
from 263.00 €
from 138.00 €
from 96.00 €
from 76.00 €
from 63.00 €
from 57.00 €