Discover Rome's intricate history within the compact city center. See the iconic sights including the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Spanish Steps, and the Pantheon, as well as some lesser known areas with an expert guide to share Rome's stories. Within 3 hours, our guides, who are trained and passionate historians, will make the Eternal City come alive with anecdotes, history, fun facts, mysteries, and stories that will leave you feeling like you took a step back in time. Take a break during the tour to enjoy amazing gelato (included in the price of the tour) while soaking in the energy and feel of the old city. The small groups allow for a leisurely pace and opportunities to interact with the guides to get to know Rome in a way you wouldn't get to experience otherwise.
All the must-sees in one fascinating experience!
Highlights of the Original Rome Walk include:
- Traverse the city with a fabulous guide in one spectacularly entertaining afternoon walk
- Take in the must-sees of this city that was once the epicentre of the ancient world
- Experience the grandeur, history, and magnificence of thousands of years of evocative and awe-inspiring sites
- Step into one of the most splendid spaces – Piazza Navona – with Bernini's spectacular Fountain of the Four Rivers (Quattro Fiumi)
- Marvel at the astounding perfection of the world’s best preserved interior of an ancient monument, the Pantheon
- Savour the splendour of the Trevi Fountain
- Learn how the Spanish Steps got its name, its tales and anecdotes
- Be mesmerised by the stupendous parade of monuments that earned Rome the title 'Eternal City'
- Observe modern-day Roman life in squares such as Piazza de Fiori, Piazza Farnese, Piazza Colonna, Piazza Montecitorio and Piazza di Spagna
The finer details of the Rome Walk:
Price: Adults - 55 euro; Youth (6-17 yrs) - 35 euro*; Children & Infants - Free.
LOW SEASON (2nd of January to 31st of March; 1st of November to the 31st of December) meeting time and dates: 2:30pm each Sunday
HIGH SEASON (2nd of April to the 31st of October) meeting time and dates: 2:45pm each Wednesday and Sunday
Meeting point: Under the Giordano Bruno’s statue in Piazza Campo de’ Fiori. Our guide will have an ArtViva sign.
Length: 3 hours
Minimum participants: 2
Maximum participants: 12
Included in the price: a great guide, small group tour, gelato and audio headsets when required.
Excluded from the price: Optional gratuities
Please note: *Students aged 17 years and under must have with them photo ID showing date of birth or full adult price may be charged.