The best of Italy's must-see sights with the best guides, all museum ticket and reservation costs plus a traditional lunch and wine tasting in Tuscany... all at a great discount!
- Original Venice Walk & Doge's Palace - the splendours of St. Mark's Square and visit the setting of one of the world's great mercantile 'dynasties'with a wonderful local guide.
- The Original Grand Canal Tour - explore another side to the city - in a motor launch along the Grand Canal.
- plus Murano Glass Factory Transfer - enjoy a transfer to the famous glass island!
- The Original Florence Walk - the most famous sights of Florence's city centre with a great guide!
- Masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery - discover the highlights of Florence's amazing art collection.
- The Original David Tour - meet Michelangelo's 'David' on this Accademia visit with a wonderful guide.
Tuscany (from Florence):
- The Best of Tuscany - 3 hilltop towns, Tuscan Villa visit, wine tasting and lunch in a small-group.
- Masterpieces of the Vatican Museum - pre-reserved Vatican entry to explore a world-famous collection of masterpieces with an expert Vatican guide.
- The Original Rome Walk - walk the highlights of Rome with a great guide.
Please note: To select the specific dates for each individual activity, please use the individual booking calendars for each tour. Rome and Venice public tours are not available around August due to the mid-summer break. All persons under 17 must present valid ID showing date of birth for entries or full adult price will be charged. We must reserve tickets well in advance of your date. As such, a rebooking fee shall be incurred should you wish to change dates. Please make sure that shoulders and knees are covered for entrance into churches. Large bags/backpacks are not permitted in museums.
To book your MURANO TRANSFER: Please make a note in the Notes section of your booking to request the preferred date and time for your transfer. A reprentative from the glass factory will contact you to coordinate the pick-up location and time. You can do the Murano transfer as the same day as your gondola tour, although it is more relaxing to do have the transfer on a separate day.
Bag storage: Museum regulations do not permit backpacks and there is no convenient storage facility. Please bring only shoulder bags. The Uffizi Gallery further requests, "to get you through security faster, we'd be grateful if you could bring as few bags with you as possible, and try to put all the metal items you're carrying in a single container before going through the metal detector. Thank you."
Uffizi Gallery regulations: It is strictly forbidden to touch the artworks; to lean on the bases of sculptures or on the walls; to smoke; to throw chewing gum on the floor; to eat or drink; to sit on the floor or on the protective railings; to speak in a loud voice; to disturb other visitors; to use laser pointers; to behave in an unseemly manner detrimental to the dignity of the museum; to bring backpacks or long umbrellas; to use mobile (cell) phones; and, to use selfie-sticks. Photography and filming are allowed only without the use of flash, lighting or tripods, and only for personal rather than commercial use.
What else can you see in Italy?
Visit the Cinque Terre from Florence on a small-group excursion! Explore Florence's most fascinating quarter on the Original Evening Walk, including wine tasting. Ride through Tuscany on our Tuscany Bike Tour including wine tasting at a Tuscan Villa and lunch at an award-winning restaurant.